TrulyaLegion's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by TrulyaLegion, May 17, 2019.

1. TrulyaLegion

TrulyaLegion New Member

Reactions:
    Name: Mike
    IGN: TrulyaLegion
    Hours I can dedicate daily: Around 5-6 hours perhaps more or less depends on my schedule
    Discord: Mijimoe4953
    Why do you want to become staff: The reason that I wish to be a member of the staff team is because I would like to make a difference to the community by enforcing server rules and protecting the community as a whole while also embracing new members of the community to a fun experience on the server. Another reason that I wish to be a member of the staff team is because I can get on at weird hours so I the server will be being watched by me at some odd hours at times depends on my schedule.
    How will the server benefit with you as staff: The reason the server will benefit by having me as a member of the staff team is due to the amount of experience that I have as staff on not just minecraft but other games aswell like Garry mod which gives me a unique perspective on staff enforcement and rules. Another reason that the server will benefit by having me as a member of the staff team is because I love helping new players on the server and will gladly take the time out of my day to help any new player figure out how to get started with tekkit classic if they have any questions or concerns.